This is the Wiki Helpfile for the Firefox Moderation Plugin, which is a tool to help moderate Freegle or other recycling groups hosted on Yahoo.
The easiest way to find information in this Wiki is to use the search box below.
Or, on other Wiki pages, use the search box in the sidebar on the left.
At A Glance
Here's a quick indication of a few of the things it can do for you.
Here's where to start:
- Overview gives a quick description.
- First-time Installation tells you how to get the plugin installed and running.
- Initial setup talks you through getting the basic function configured.
- Using the plugin shows you how to actually use the plugin.
There's a Yahoo Group for this plugin here. It's a good idea to join this, so you can ask for help or find out more.
Once you're comfortable with that lot, here's how to find out more. The information is organised in two different ways:
- As well as Initial setup which covers the basic function, More Features groups other related functions together, so that you can see the various functions in a particular area.
- The Function Index is organised in the same way as the plugin's configuration. So it's an easy way to find where in the configuration something is, or find the help corresponding to something you can see that you can configure but don't understand.
Also have a look at Hints and Tips for miscellaneous information.
Problems and Troubleshooting
If you have problems, there are various resources.
- Troubleshooting Installation helps you with problems you might see when getting it running for the first time.
- Buddies are folk who can help you through the initial stages of getting the plugin up and running.
- The FAQ is a list of Frequently Asked Questions, where you may find the answer to yours.
- Contact us tells you how to get in touch to ask questions, report problems or suggest features.
- Getting Updates explains how new versions of this software are released.
- Release Notes gives the contents and links to each new version.
- Wishlist is where we record features we may add in future.
- History and Acknowledgements explains how this all got started.
See very roughly where it's being used here.